Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Kayleigh & Alyssa

Kayleigh & her baby sis, Alyssa came to see me yesterday. It was the first time I got to see Alyssa since she was born, and boy was I shocked with that dark brown hair. Looking at the pics, it is like WOW. Kayleigh is so much her daddy & PaPa Jerry (poor thing-just kiddin'- got to pick on her PaPa!). Now we know Jerry could have been pretty if he would have been a girl! I believe Alyssa got some of her mom! It is definitely like night & day... Kayleigh is beautiful and my camera LOVED her! She is such a gorgeous little model. Alyssa is so sweet and performed well after her rest. She was sleepy when we started, so we let her go get her beauty rest. Her 2nd performance was a success. Her pics are SO sweet. It's gonna be fun to watch them grow up together... "Sisters by chance, Friends by choice"