Sunday, July 13, 2008

Relaxation

We just got back from Baton Rouge. Me & Scott took Abby to Blue Bayou and spent two nights relaxing. We had a good time & Abby cannot get enough of water! The day we left, we took Abby to Libby Lu's. We had seen the place the first night we were there while walking in the mall, and Abby made us promise to bring her back. They treated her like a princess and she loved it! She is so gonna be in show biz one day... She strutted her "stuff" the rest of the day and got "attention" everywhere we went. This is the first trip that I did NOT have a camera! (yes, I can't believe it either & I was dying big time!) We went to Best Buy & the lady in the camera dept thought Abby was so cute. She actually took a pic of her playing some drums and made me some copies. After we got home, I finally got to take some of my own. I thought that we would have kept the hair"do" for days, but I actually got her to wash her hair that night.
What a day for the princess and a good couple days away.