Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Rain, Rain go away!

Rain, rain go away... Rain & photography do not go good together, but I was trying. I spent the night with my Mom last Friday and had a shoot to do at 4pm Sat. We decided early Sat. morning to do it early to beat the rain. I left Abby playing with her cousins in Oakdale at my Mom's. I race to Pine & half way there the sky turned black and fell out. I get to the house and I swear it was like hurricane force winds. After the storm, Danyelle & Tammy came over to talk about wedding stuff. Danyelle is so sweet & brings excitement to photography. Can't wait to see what we create together. Congratulations Danyelle & Justin! It will be an amazing journey as we prepare for the wedding. Then, I left and went back to Oakdale. That afternoon, we decide to go ahead and try to do the shoot. Understand, the sun was out in Oakdale and the kids were playing outside. I head back to Pine and....half way there the sky fell out again! I got to Pine and turned around and went right back to Oakdale. I got everyone supper and we visited till late. Then- another trip back to Pine Prairie! I was so tired from what?!!-- Chasing photography & rain all day!!! What a day! Rain, rain stay away... Time to reschedule some shoots.