Monday, August 11, 2008

Home Sweet Home...

  • We are home from vacation, and we had a blast! The resort that we stayed at was fabulous, and the girls loved it. Jackson loved the water, too. He just didn't like the taste of the sand! The sound of the waves and the resort's waterfalls were the best. I could listen to that sound forever. We had an exciting and relaxing time. We did a lot of different stuff. Abby got to jet ski and parasail. My baby girl is growing up! I hated to come home because I knew we would have to face the fact that school is starting this week. 2nd grade! Does it ever get easier to let your baby start school?!! The positive- it will never be harder than leaving her at preschool! (excluding when she graduates....) The negative- no more late summer nights and late mornings. She is so much her mom! Although we wanted to stay one more night, it felt good to get home. Anyway, I'll share some pics from vacation....
  • Treasured vacation moments....