Monday, August 18, 2008

Quality time...

Please say a special prayer for my Dad. For some reason, he has started falling again. (probably because his heart is weaker) He fell last Thursday morning and hurt his leg. They didn't tell me, because Daddy didn't want me to worry. Especially with Abby starting school. I'm still his baby and he knows how my heart aches with worry for him. So, me & Abby went to visit with him & Mama Sat. morning. After I saw him, I was so hurt. He really didn't look good and that leads me to thinking about life without him. I sat for hours with him Saturday and Abby played with her MaMa. She would pass through, hold his hand, and give him kisses. By Sat. afternoon, he was looking a lot better. It's amazing what a visit from Abby can do for both of them. I decided to spend the night, so that we would have another day. We watched tv together until 10:30, and I helped him to bed. We have been so busy lately, and I thank God for the time I had with them this past weekend. By Sunday morning, he was feeling a lot better. In my heart, I know that our visits & Abby is his best medicine. We spent the day, then came home to get Abby ready for more school. While I visited with him and watched the Olympics, I played on my computer. I made Calli an invitation for her 1st birthday and a layout from our vacation. Actually felt like I was getting to scrapbook! Enjoy the creations & thanks ahead of time for the prayers.