Saturday, November 1, 2008

Bailey

I took 2nd birthday pictures for Bailey today. She is special because I was actually Emily's nurse when she delivered Bailey. I have taken pictures of her since she was a baby. How neat is that?!! I was her nurse and now her photographer. It's been amazing watching her grow and capturing the moments. She is a beautiful little girl with a very outgoing personality. Happy 2nd Birthday, Bailey...
Update on Madyson- She has a cold, so they couldn't do anything at this time. The cyst is not congenital and was actually caused by trauma or lack of oxygen to her little brain during the time that she had her seizures from the immunization shots a year ago. She will see the doctor in New Orleans for tests next week and the plan of care for surgery will be determined. She is so special to all of us. Please continue to remember all of them in your prayers. She is a little miracle with strength unknown to many of us. I love you, Mady.