Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Sweet Baby Madyson

My photo shoot with Madyson was so sweet. Me & Stephanie wanted to hurry and take her pictures in case she had to have surgery. We knew that they would have to shave some of her beautiful hair. We had fun with her during the shoot. It reminded us how blessed we are to have her in our lives. She growled out me, clapped for herself, played peek-a-boo, smiled, and showed how shy she can be by covering her eyes. I think the picture of her with her hands over her eyes is my favorite. It's hard for us to believe that our baby girl has been through so much in her first year of life and now faces another battle. As I told Steph, she is a fighter and has great strength. She has been a blessing to us and continues to show us what it means to have faith in God. Continue to pray for this sweet child of God. I love you, Mady.