Saturday, November 29, 2008

A thankful heart

It's been awhile since I posted. Been very, very busy with pictures. I have a lot to catch up on with my thoughts & memories of all the pics. Thanksgiving was difficult this year without Daddy. Me & Abby spent a lot of time with Mama. Abby baked for 2 days and loved every minute of it. Mama called her "little miss Betty Crocker" and she wanted to know who that was. It helps to be with her, but it's hard not having Daddy there. He used to always come and check on "his girls". I made a list of things this year that I'm thankful for: A forgiving God that is always with us, a husband that works hard to provide for us, a daughter that means the world to me, a mother that is so giving of herself, Brian & Julie for blessing me with the sweetest Godchild, two brothers that are always there for me to lean on, wonderful nieces & nephews, my best friends that laugh & cry with me, bringing Madyson home to us, and so many years with the best Dad in the world. His life lessons & love will forever live on in each of us. God is so good to us, and I thank him for all the blessings in our lives. I am grateful with a thankful heart.