Monday, December 1, 2008

Ally, Class of 2009

It was my first time to meet Ally. She is such a bright young lady with a successful future ahead of her. She has set her goals and knows what she wants to do. She will actually finish high school with 14hrs of college credits. Wow! She has danced for about 13 years. This caught Abby's ears and intrigued her. Then, she wanted to talk & talk with Ally. She loved Ally's dance photos. Ally was so poised & I loved taking those pics. I was really tired going into this shoot, and I was worried if I would be able to do a good job. Ally, all of her beauty, & personality got me into my creative mode in no time. I received a phone call from her stepmom and she told me that the pics made her & Ally's dad cry. I knew that I had captured the perfect pictures to touch their hearts. I wish Ally lots of luck & blessings as she begins a new journey in her life.