Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Nanny's Lil' Tiger

We took Jackson for his 1st haircut yesterday. Their was crying from his Mom & tears from his Nanny. All we kept thinking was that his baby hair was gonna be gone and our baby wouldn't look like a baby anymore. Scott came with us and loved it. Jack almost went to sleep during his haircut. Guess he's gonna like the girls playing with his hair! He is absolutely adorable and yes, he is still our "baby boy". We then took him to the house for a day at Nanny's. We took his Christmas pics and some pics for me. They turned out sooo cute. I've already ordered a big one for me. Last night, Julie took him to take pics with Santa and he cried the whole time. He was not impressed with the man in the red suit. Poor baby... Uncle Scott wanted to get him a ball pit for Christmas and can't wait to see him throwing balls all over his Mom's house! Jack is definitely a gift to all of us and we are having so much fun with him. I love my "Lil' Tiger".