Saturday, December 6, 2008

Princes & Princesses

I finally have a little time to blog some of my thoughts on homecoming. I actually photographed 18 people in 3 days! Boy, was I tired... but it was rewarding. Everyone was so beautiful and handsome. They all looked like they were out of a fairytale. Princes & Princesses for the day. It was so fun to look over all the pics and add some creativity to their homecoming fairytale. I would have to say that the "moment" of the day would have to be when Will was taking a pic with his "girlfriend" Sydia, and he grabbed his head and said, "I feel like I'm getting married or something!" It was so funny and too cute. Another moment was when Saige & Madison were leaving and I had to get them to come back to take one more picture. I just knew I had to get it and I think it turned out beautiful. (the black & white with them turned toward each other) DeeDee is blessed with two sweet and pretty girls. Abby loves them! I loved Chassity's dress and she was absolutely stunning. It was fun with Kailey & Sydia's pics and capturing their friendship. They brought back memories of Abby & Jacie's pics from last year.= Life's treasure of best friends. Congratulations to Brooke. She was absolutely beautiful and the night was a perfect fairytale ending for her high school years. Congratulations to all of you! What a night to remember for all the princes & princesses....