Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Miracle of Life

I shot Nikki's pregnancy pictures yesterday. What a fun time! We laughed at ourselves and really had a good time. She saw the idea on the internet to use a drape. (& no she is not in her birthday suit!) I am always up for something new and love to look at other photographer's pics on the net. She could not remember where she saw the pics that she liked, so we had to use our imagination. I think this is what made it so funny, not to mention the comments that she was making about herself. Corey surprised us and came home for the day from work. I worked on them after she left, and I think they turned out beautiful. Not only is Nikki beautiful, I think we caught the beauty of pregnancy in her pics. Wish I could have looked like that when I had Abby, but I guess that's why I only have a few pics of myself. LOL! Now, it's soon time to meet baby Corlyn. Corlyn is truly a miracle of life from God.