Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Little Gifts

Wow, Christmas is almost here. I've been doing a lot of Christmas pics of God's little gifts to us. They were all so cute and had many different personalities. They all wanted to "play ball" with the ornaments. It's really been a fun time taking all of their pictures, and I hope the pictures remind their loved ones of the wonderful gift that they have been blessed with in their lives. I actually had to turn a few people away today because I had to put my house back together. I cannot wait for my studio! As I type this, Abby and Mama are making peanut butter balls. It's such a blessing to see how happy that Abby makes my Mama. Daddy would have loved watching "his girls" make candy. I miss him so much and I know that it will be difficult on all of us this Christmas. I know he will be smiling down on us when we are all together because family meant everything to him. Well, I hope you enjoy the pics of this "Sassy" Christmas.