Monday, December 22, 2008

The Carson Family

Finally getting around to some thoughts on my shoot with Shallie, Andy, Sylas, Kyler, and Cooper. They behaved sooo well (thanks to threats from their Daddy...LOL) and were absolutely adorable. I think they are just the cutest. Lots of giggles & laughs.... Cooper had enough modeling by the time we finished the family shoot, so we decided to do a 1st birthday session to focus just on him. The word active does not accurately describe how active he really is! At least he was smiling in his "active" shots. Shallie had to take her long sleeve shirt off because he had her sweating. Guess he's gonna play ball like his big brothers. He loved the baseball. Then, he showed me his "attention" position on the floor. He's too cute! His Christmas pics were soooo cute. I'll have to have a large print for my studio wall. What a good looking family & I had so much fun working on their photos.